Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, How to Apply for (IMSU) Post UTME /DE Form, Exams Date For (IMSU) Post UTME Screening Exercise see full details below.
Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019: We wan to use this opportunity to announced to the general public that the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
All Applicants who made the Imo State University as their first choice of institution in the 2019/2020 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY JAMB and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise candidates must at least minimum of five (5) credit passes in the O’level subjects including the English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME 2019.
To apply for IMSU post UTME screening exercise you must follow the guidelines below for successful registration
- First Visit the University portal by clicking this ink imsu.edu.ng.
- Check carefully Click on “click to Apply” button under 2019/2020 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly
- check Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Go to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- After Ensure to Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again to compete your registration
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin that you have obtained from the bank
- Continue with the completion of the Form.
- You enter your O Level results correctly
- Confirm your entries. UTME OR DIRECT ENTRY
- Finally Submit your application.
- Ensure that you Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Eligible Applicants are will be required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
All Aspiring Candidates Should NOTE:
- You must enter a active mobile number and valid e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically be disqualified for admission.
- Any candidate who provide false information will also be disqualified.
- Registration portal will be colsed at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2019.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to commence form Monday 19th August, 2019 and ends on Friday 23rd August, 2019.