Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out, How to apply for (BUK) Post UTME Screening Form, Eligibility for (BUK) Post UTME Screening Form see details below.
(BUK) Post UTME Screening Form 2019: This is to inform all student chose Bayero University Kano (BUK) has their first choice of institution. that the university has released admission forms for POST-UTME screening 2019/2020 Academic Session.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All Applicant who made the University as their first choice of institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and has the cut-off marks is eligible for 2019/2020 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
All candidates should Note: the registration portal is not yet active. Registration will commence from Monday 8th July 2019.
Here are the guidelines to Register
- First Vist the BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal.
- You Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), after that, you upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be Used as ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- carefully Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Candidates should Ensure that their O’level results are upload on the JAMB website
- ensure that you Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make a non-refundable payment sum of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide through the Remita platform
- After payment, Ensure that you return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng, and log in again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information if they are all correct before printing your acknowledgement slip.
APPLICANTS WHO fail TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL DISQUALIFIED
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
All blind, deaf and foreign Applicants are restricted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
The final list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng