Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, How to apply for(MOUAU) Post UTME Form, Eligibility for (MOUAU) Post UTME, Date for (MOUAU) Post UTME,
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Form: We are delighted to announce to all applicants who take part in the 2019 Joint Admission Matriculation Board Examination JAMB and Chose the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) has their first choice that the (MOUAU) has commenced the selling of Post UTME Form for 2019.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility & Key Date.
- Applicants who scored 180 and above and chose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice of institution are eligible.
- Candidates must have at least Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
Candidates should Note:
- The online registration will commence from 1st July, 2019 and
- closes by 11.59pm on 15th August, 2019.
- candidates are expected to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must guidelines below.
How to Obtain MOUAU Post UTME Form.
To apply for the MOUAU POST UTME Form online Follow the guidelines give below for easy application
- First, Candidates must visit the University portal by clicking this link www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Check carefully and Click on the 2019/2020 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter your active phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input Your JAMB Registration Number correctly. it will leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where your RRR number will generated which you will use to a non refundable payment of N2000.00 Payment can be done by using debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. after payment you Return to the school portal to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you face any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. While filling the online Application form ensure that you select your Department correctly and fill in your details.
7. During the registration Candidates will be required to fill in their O’Level details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details correctly (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time