Federal Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2020/2021: Are you a graduate or non-graduate looking for a job opportunity in Nigeria that you can apply? if yes we have good news for you. The Federal Ministry of Defense is welcoming suitably eligible people to enter the numerous open vacancies in the ministry for work applications. Interested individuals wanting to apply for the position should read this article carefully because it is a detailed tutorial on how to apply for recruitment for the Federal Ministry of Defense 2020.
Latest News About Federal Ministry of Defense
The Ministry of Defense is a ministry of the Nigerian Federal Government with the constitutional duty to control and supervise the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Defense Ministry is led by the Minister of Defence, a member of the cabinet who answers directly to the Federal Republic of Nigeria ‘s President. Four regional military units fall under the Ministry of Defence: Nigerian Defense Headquarters, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, and Nigerian Air Force. These elements are organized and handled through military activities and preparation.
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment & How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
Before we show you how you can apply for the Federal Ministry Of Defence Recruitment it is essential that you have all the requirements needed for the job employment before filling the application form. sequel to this we have outlined below all the requirements.
The Requirement for Federal Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
- All applicants must have West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with five credit including English and Maths in not less than 2 sittings.
- Must have an OND or HND from an accredited institution in Nigeria.
- Candidates must have an NYSC Discharge certificate
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicants must not have been convicted or standing trial for any criminal or financial misappropriation offenses.