Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment 2020/2021: The Federal Aviation Ministry is welcoming suitably eligible people to enter the numerous vacant positions in the ministry for work applications. The interested applicant wishing to apply for the work should read this article carefully as it is a detailed guide on how to apply for recruitment for the Federal Ministry of Aviation 2020.
Latest News About Federal Ministry of Aviation
The Federal Ministry of Aviation is one of Nigeria ‘s Federal Ministries which governs the country’s air travel and aviation services. … It is also responsible for overseeing air transport, development of airports, maintenance, provision of infrastructural aviation services, and other requisites.
Before we show you how to apply Federal Ministry of Aviation recruitment it necessary that you have the requirement which will enable a successful application below we have listed the requirement that applicant must have before applying for the job
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment & How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
Qualifications/ Requirement For Federal Ministry of Aviation Recruitment
- All aspiring applicant must have West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Candidate with OND or HND must be from an accredited institution in Nigeria.
- The applicant with a B.S.C certification must be from an accredited institution
- Applicant Must have good communication skills
- The applicant must have an NYSC Discharge certificate for graduate applicants.
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
- Applicants must not have been convicted or standing trial for any criminal or financial misappropriation offenses.