Zamfara State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form is Out. This article will mentor you on how to apply for the recruitment at the form Portal www.zamfara.gov.ng read below to have full information.
Zamfara State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022
This is a notice to those participating in Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment Application that the steps to apply for Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment have been provided in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for the recruitment of the Zamfara State civil service.
This post will provide answers to common questions such as:
- How do I apply for the Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment 2021/2022?
- What are the general requirements for the 2021 Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2021 Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where is the Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment 2021/2022 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2021 Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Zamfara State Civil Service recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
General Requirements for Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment
This is an overall requirement for the application for recruitment by the Zamfara State civil service. More detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page of the Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment Portal or on the www.zamfara.gov.ng portal.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings
How to Apply for Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2021
All applications are made online at the Zamfara State Online Recruitment Portal. In order to be successful, you must meet all the requirements specified.
The Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2021 is free of charge. Don’t pay anyone to help you with the recruitment process.
- Visit the Zamfar State Civil Service Recruitment Portal at www.zamfara.gov.ng
- Click on the Recruitment/Career advertisement for positions available
- Enter your email address and password if you already have an account or password
- Or click Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account.
- Once you’ve done so, cross-check your application
- Click Submit to complete your Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment Application.
List of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
3 Birni –Magaji
8 Kaura –Namoda
12 Talata –Mafara