Ogun State Government 2020 Recruitment From Portal: This is to inform the entire public that the Ogun state is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions. Applicants seeking for jobs are hereby required to fill the application form at the recruitment portal.
This post will offer answers to questions most commonly asked, such as:
- What are the general requirements for the 2020 Ogun State Government Recruitment?
- How can I apply for the Ogun State Government Recruitment 2020?
- Where can I get the 2020 Ogun State Government Recruitment application form?
- Where can I get the Ogun State Government Recruitment Portal 2020/2021?
- When is the deadline day date for the 2020 Ogun State Government Recruitment application?
- More updates about the 2020 Ogun State Government Recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Available Positions you can apply in Ogun State Government Recruitment 2020
1.) Social Specialist
2.) Consultant, Engagement of Value Chain Development Firms (VCDF)
3.) Baseline Study Consultant
4.) Rural Infrastructure Engineer – OGSTEP
5.) Consultant – Education Management Information System (EMIS)
6.) Consultant (Verification for Agriculture Clusters, Roads)
7.) Environmental Specialist
8.) Consultant (In-Depth Analysis of Priority Value Chains)
9.) Procurement Reform Specialist
10.) Land Administration Expert – OGSTEP
11.) FRILIA Specialist
12.) Farm & Farmers’ Registration Consultant
13.) Consultant (Regulatory framework for Ogun State Business Environment Council)
14.) Independent Verification Agency
Requirement for Ogun State Government Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must be a resident in Nigerian.
- Applicants are expected to possess minimum qualifications of WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five credits including English and mathematics.
- The applicant must have good communication skills using the English Language.
- Must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Must not have been involved in any case of financial misconduct.
- The applicant must not be an ex-convict.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
How to Apply For Ogun Government Recruitment 2020
All candidates who wish to apply are hereby required to send their Applications clearly labeled “Consultancy for Ogun State Economic Transformation Project (OGSTEP) – Agric Sector – Social Specialist” to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Profile of previous work done related to this project.
- Contact details (office address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses).
Note: Application materials are non-returnable, and we thank you in advance for understanding that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next step in the application process