NNPC Job Aptitude Test Questions Answers 2020: This Ebook is a series of questions and answers to aptitude tests obtained from past Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment exercises. This was revised recently with questions from last year’s test for the 2020 NNPC Graduate Trainees Aptitude Exam. This book will be of assistance to candidates invited to the NNPC’s graduate trainee aptitude screening test as it will enable them to prepare accordingly.
You can use this book to get the hard copy on your mobile devices or print it out. This involves scanned past query papers to verify its validity. NNPC Professional Recruit Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers for Senior Supervisory and Managerial Cadres’ Manuals are also available. We also have questions and answers from the Oil and Gas Companies interview which will allow candidates to have expected responses to questions during the selection interview.
What is the Nature of NNPC test Questions?
Okay, you will pass their screening test before NNPC hires you. All shortlisted candidates seeking to fill various NNPC vacancies take this test, Genuinely, recruitment questions from the NNPC are a Computer Dependent Check (CBT). So, you just have to learn how to take the test using a computer. In fact, you’ll see the same subjects that span the area of research you’ve applied for. Thus, questions typically cover algebra, English, current affairs, and computer-based questions.
How to apply for the NNPC recruitment exercise in 2020
Do you desire to fill the online application for the NNPC 2020 recruitment? if yes Kindly follow the steps Click Here to apply for the recruitment now.
Why you should Get the Recruitment Past Questions and answers
Only a significant number of people applying for this NNPC recruitment exam pass and are taken. However, passing the recruitment test is the key to succeeding in getting employment. But without hiring past questions from the NNPC, you can not do that.
We’ve found, however, that NNPC has replicated their past questions over the years. Yet if you get these past questions from the NNPC recruitment examination, it will help you prepare intensively for the exam better than any other candidate who sits.
Samples of NNPC Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. The manager ….. here at 4 p.m. (A) is supposing to arrive (B) is supposed to arrive (C) will suppose to arrive (D) is supposed to have arrived
3. I don’t know ….. (A) where is your pen (B) where your pen is (C) where your is pen (D) where is the pen of yours
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
1. The full meaning of UEFA is ….. (A) Union of European Federation Associations (B) United European Football Associations (C) Union of European Football Association (D) United English Football Associations
2. The capital of Iran is …. (A) Iranian (B) Dublin (C) Baghdad (D) Tehran
How to get NNPC Recruitment Test Past Questions and Answers
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N2000 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.