NIMC Recruitment 2020 Application Form. This article is here to direct you on applying for NIMC jobs on the official NIMC portal. Do you have passion for entering the National Committee for the Management of Identity? If yes, make sure you read this article to the end to get what you need to get a chance to be shortlisted for recruitment at NIMC 2020.
Latest News About NIMC Recruitment 2020
Applicants wanting to access the NIMC application form can do so by accessing the NIMC web site at www.nimc.gov.ng / careers/ and downloading the NIMC 2020 PDF file.
Note: This is absolutely free to register with NIMC. To register with the software don’t cost anybody. Having said that, let’s switch quickly to how to sign vacancies for NIMC jobs.
Others Trending 2020 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
Requirements for NIMC Recruitment 2020
To apply for the recruitment in the National Commission for the Management of Identification 2020/2021 you must have the following:
- All applicants must have a West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings)
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Candidates must be able to use the basic computer application e.g MS Word. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Applicant must have good communication skills
How to Apply For NIMC Recruitment 2020/2021.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org their expressions of interest specifically identifying the role sought with a comprehensive CV as well as a declaration of not more than 300 words comparing their expertise and experience with suitability for the specific position sought.
Value expressions can always be followed by:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
For further inquiries, please contact the address below via email or in writing.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.