Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 is Out online, at the prisons Application Form Portal www.prisons.gov.ng. if you wish to apply for Prisons service recruitment then you are at the right place this article is for you. Nigeria prisons are one of the paramilitaries in Nigeria that employes citizens on a yearly basis read below and find out the requirement and how to apply for the Prisons service recruitment.
There are certain things that you must know before you apply for the Prisons service recruitment these things are vital it can enable your success in the recruitment. you may be wondering in your mind what are these things I must know? these are information about the Nigeria Prisons Service when it was established, and the responsibility they give to society. on the next paragraph, we will give you brief information about the Nigerian Prisons Service.
About the Nigeria prisons Service
The Nigerian Prison Service is a Nigerian government agency that maintains prisons. Headquartered in Abuja, the organization is under the oversight of the Interior Ministry and the Immigration and Prisons Board of Civil Defense. The origin of Nigeria’s modern prisons service is 1861. That was the year of the conceptual establishment in Nigeria of a Western-type prison.
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must have the qualification and certificates required. NYSC Discharge Certificate, ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)
- Applicants must be fit and present medical fitness certificates from recognized hospitals by the government.
- Applicants must have excellent personalities, and no criminal offenses must have been sentenced.
- Applicants must not be Secret Society members, cult members, drug addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not be embarrassed financially.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 Applicants must have heights of not less than 1.65 m for men and 1.60 for women.
- candidates must have the ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Don’t fail to DOWNLOAD the Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions from Us
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Jobs.
All Applicant who wishes to apply for the Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment must follow the instruction below for easy application
- All application must be filled online
- Candidate should log into the website click this link www.prisons.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- Candidates are required to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that any application move one time will be automatically disqualified.