IMSUBEB 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal: The Imo State Universal Basic Education Board; IMSUBEB is currently recruiting suitable and qualified Imo state indigenes to apply for IMSUBEB teaching jobs in Nigeria. would you like to know the requirement and how to apply for IMSUBEB 2021/2022 Recruitment? if yes, then you are in the right place read below, this article will tutor you on how to apply for the recruitment without stress.
The mission of Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is to provide free and compulsory education for all Imo State children who are of school age in compliance with the Universal Basic Education Commission Act 2004 and the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Law No. 6, 2005.
Requirements for IMSUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
You must ensure that you have reached the following criteria and also have the documentation listed below in order for you to be qualified for this recruitment.
- All applicants are hereby required to write a typewritten application letter to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
- The position applied should be clearly stated in the application and marked in Block letters at the left-hand side of the application.
- Applicants should have appropriate credentials for roles for which they are applying.
- Applicants should have an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption(for 1st-degree holders)
- Applicants are expected to upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all qualifications (including FSLC), birth certificate, Curriculum vitae(CV), Traditional Ruler / LGA identity letter, and passport picture.
How to Apply for IMSUBEB Recruitment.
The Executive Chairman,
State Universal Basic Education Board,
Owerri, Imo State.
IMSUBEB Recruitment Portal | imsubeb.edu.ng
To start an application, please visit the Imo State SUBEB portal https:/imostate.gov.ng/imsubeb/2019 recruitment/startRegistration.php.