Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME, The Requirement for LAUTECH) Post UTME Screening form.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Form: Are you an Aspiring seeking for admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology if yes this article is for you. we are glad to use this medium to announce to all applicant who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as their first choice and candidates who have changed their previous institution to LAUTECH in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME Form is out online. in these articles, we will give you information the requirement and how to apply for without much stress
All Applicant should Note that (LAUTECH) Post (UTME) will be on the Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise also the Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will commence on from Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. at the school auditorium
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, candidates must have the following.
- Candidates must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing program but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant Course of their choice.
- Candidates should note that the University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science program for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form.
Candidates should note that the Application form will be available online for filling & submission from Friday, July 5 to Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
However, Candidate who which to apply for the Post UTME form show follow the guidelines given below
- Candidates should visit the University admissions website with the link below www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng
- Candidates should make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Candidates are required to fill and submit the online application form without omitting any colon as the incomplete application form will be disqualified. In completing the online application form, candidates will be required to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG format (i.e. jpg) and it mustn’t be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- Finally, when submission of the application form, the candidate should print out the acknowledgment slip which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards NPower Knowledge Multi-track Youth Empowerment 2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time