Kwara SUBEB 2021/2022 KWSUBEB Recruitment Application Portal subeb.kw.gov.ng | Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Application Portal 2020 —see full details below.
There are many things you need to know about the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Procedures, which is why we often advise all candidates to have the knowledge of the Kwara SUBEB Recruitment before filling the application form online. The Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2021-2022 State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment form is out online. Kwara SUBEB Past Questions And Answers Download PDF
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) is seeking applications from suitable individuals for 2,701 teaching vacancies in basic schools in the state (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
Available Vacant Position in KWSUBEB Recruitment 2021
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
The subjects you see above are the open positions that need to be filled, so try placing your necessary role at the required filled-in before submitting the form online before you start running your application. Click here to Download Kwara SUBEB Past Questions And Answers Download PDF
General Requirement for Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
Applicants must have any of the following credentials or a variation of all of the above:
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC)/ National Examination Council NECO or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a recognized government institution in Nigeria.
- Applicant must have a TRCN Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Must have B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from an accredited institution in Nigeria.
- The applicant’s age shouldn’t be older than 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be approved by a recognized government hospital to be medically fit for work.
- Must use Recent passport photographs to fill the application form online.
- Applicants must be ready and able to be deployed to any part of their area of origin for local government.
- Applicants must be approved by a recognized government hospital as medically fit for work.
How to Apply For Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
An online application form must be completed by all eligible and qualified candidates through the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
Applicants must upload the photograph of their new passport, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Qualifying Examinations Date
Only qualified applicants are invited to the written qualifying exams scheduled for 10:00 a.m. on Monday, 25 January 2021.Click here to Download Kwara SUBEB Past Questions And Answers Download PDF
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Interview Date
Only applicants who have successfully passed the qualifying exams will be given an oral interview and screening of the certificates from Monday 1 February 2021 to Saturday 6 February 2021 at 10:00 a.m. daily
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgment slips printed online).
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Closing Date
Deadline: The application will last for two weeks from the date of this advertising, i.e. the application portal will be open from Monday, 4 January 2021 until midnight on Saturday, 16 January 2021.