Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal: In today’s Recruitment Guide, including the application portal https://kdsg.gov.ng/civil-service/, closing date, registration, pay structure, and how to apply online, I will teach you everything you need to know about Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021.
This post will give you all the data you need on the 2020 recruitment of the Kaduna State Civil Service. Are you an unemployed Kaduna State indigenous person looking for jobs or employment opportunities with the state government of Kaduna If yes, then take this post seriously as all your questions will be answered.
This post will include answers to questions frequently asked, such as:
- How do I apply for the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021?
- What are the general requirements for the 2020 Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2020 Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where is the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2020 Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Kaduna State Civil Service recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirement for Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested persons wishing to apply for recruitment for the current 2020 Kaduna State Civil Service shall have the following requirements:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to apply for KadunaState Civil Service Recruitment 2020
Those who have the criteria set out above can visit the official Kaduna State Civil Service portal at www. https://kdsg.gov.ng/civil-service/ to apply.
After filling Application form, the list of shortlisted candidates will be published. Your name will be included in the list of active or short-listed applicants if you are selected for the job.
Kaduna State Recruitment Application Closing date 2020